Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life between the Ice Sheets

...

Hey!  This is a service to my north Texas friends without windows who still have access to a computer.  First, DO NOT GO OUTSIDE!  It is colder than a witch's heart out there.  Ice is all over the ground. Again.  A light snow covers most of the ice.  The wind gusts over 25 mph and it could blow your Toyota Pious off the road and into a ditch. Then where would you be, eh? 

So, stay indoors.  Keep warm and wait for a better day.  I think Valentine's Day will be better than today.  I hope.

Hank
... 

2 comments:

  1. Wise words, oh, Most Frozen One (aka Frosty!)!

    I love being to "work from home" on days like today.

    -RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cold tonight! It's already dropped down
    to 66 degrees. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete