Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dick’s Classic Garage – San Marcos, TX

I gave Dick’s short shrift in my last post and I mean to make up for it here. Here are some pictures from the amazing collection:  

Indian Motorcycle

Duesenberg Model SJ (?)

Duesenberg Touring Car

Duesenberg Speedster

Boat Tail Speedster


Speedster Engine Bay

Auburn Speedster

Ford Convertible

Revolutionary Tucker

The Usual Suspects

Woody Wagon w/ Chris Craft in Tow

And finally, my personal favorite: 

Model A Ford

If you are interested, you can find more information on Dick’s at http://dicksclassicgarage.org .  I highly recommend an extended visit.

  

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool for a small town in the Hill Country, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife won the picture and we hung it in our living room. Thank you

    ReplyDelete